Best spas and massage therapy in Saigon for every budget. From luxurious to reasonably-priced.
Are you looking for a luxurious experience to pamper yourself? Or perhaps someone with strong hands for a professional deep tissue massage? Or a simple clean and affordable place to pop into for a relaxing massage after a long day? Check out the list of massage spas for an ultimate relaxing experience.
La Sen Spa
La Sen spa: a hidden gem in district 2. If you want a self-rewarding, soul-touching massage in a sparkling clean and 100% private room, La Sen Spa is the only place to be. Formed by a team of highly skilled and very experienced masseuses, the place offers an international standard services at local prices. They have an extensive menu ranging from relaxation treatment to therapeutic solutions such as ‘the ultimate head neck shoulder therapy’, ‘Vietnamese ginger therapy’ or ‘Therapeutic Royal Thai massage’. A must try is their signature La Sen Aromatherapy oil massage..
- Address: 104 Xuan Thuy Street, Thao Dien Ward, District 2
- Hours: 10 am to 9 pm daily
- Bookings: on their hotline 096 7017595 or their facebook
- Cost: Deals from a head neck shoulder back massage for 200,000 VND and to a full Bye Bye Fatigue – head to toe package rounding 1,000,000 VND
Moc Huong Spa
Moc Huong means “natural aroma”. With four branches in the city, this Spa prides of their use of both international and local relaxation therapies, whether you are in the mood of balinesse massage, shiatsu or Dhe.Age Retinox skin treatment, you can have it all in a single place!
The ambience is soothing, with calming music and dim lights. Customers have access to a sauna and VIP luxury rooms for an extra fee. Something noteworthy is that prices already include the therapist’s tip, for those who always hesitate about how much to tip.
- Address: Main branch 9C Ton Duc Thang Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
- Hours: Sightly changes depending on the location, but the average is 10 am to 10 pm daily
- Bookings: on their website or in person at either location
- Cost: Deals from an express massage for 240,000 VND and to their special Touch of Heaven package of 2,200,000 VND
Golden Hands Pilates
Hieu truly has golden hands. She has been working in the field of physiotherapy for over 20 years, providing deep tissue and relaxation massage, physiotherapy, and osteopathy. Hieu can work on torn tendons, injured shoulders, knees, and even necks. As the name suggests, the studio offers Pilates, Reformer and Stop’N’Go (described as cardiovascular classes at your own pace) led by David Ragnarrson. Beauty treatments such as hair washing and facials are also offered.
- Address: 31 /3 Nguyen Dang Giai, Thao Dien Ward, District 2
- Hours: by appointment daily between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm
For treatments and massage, text Hieu at 0903-900-690
For Pilates and exercise, text David at 0163-259-2660
- Cost: Treatments are quite affordable, starting from a 30 minutes hand care for 150,000 VND to the full body therapeutic treatment for 400.000
If you are looking for practitioners with extensive international training, look no further. Shaun is a licensed massage therapist in the United States. He provides deep tissue and massage therapy and can work on injuries without making them worse. Mandala also offers other services, from acupuncture, physiotherapy, and reiki to auric healing and hypnotherapy. On top of it, they have yoga classes in different styles such as Ashtangal, Hatha and Vinyasa. The best after a class is having a bottle of their detox juices, which come in attractive names like ‘Chilli Queen’ and ‘Go Pomelo’. A personal favorite is the ‘Enchanted Forest’, made of broccoli and pineapple.
- Address: 41 Tran Ngoc Dien, Thao Dien, District 2
- Hours: Monday to Saturday, by appointment
- Bookings: Leave a message on their website. Call or text 090 277 4584, 02835-190-999, or email email@example.com
- Cost: treatments range between 1,250,000 and 3,000,000 VND. Shaun charges 1,700,000 VND for a 60-minute massage
AVEDA Herbal Spa and Wellness
Ayurveda hasn’t yet taken off in Saigon, and AVEDA is the only traditional Indian massage spa providing Ayurvedic services. They offer body, face and hair treatments, such as Abhyangam, Shirodhara, Henna and Marma Chikitsa. If none of these words make any sense to you, most involve copious amounts of oil and herbs and provide both physical and mental release.
- Address: 21/1 Xuan Thuy Street, Thao Dien, District 2
- Hours: 9 am to 8 pm daily, closed Tuesday
- Bookings: book on their website
- Cost: most Indian treatments range between 500,000 and 1,000,000 VND
Golden Lotus is a “Korean Family & Friends Resort Spa” or Jjim Jil Bang. They offer 4 floors of magic – infrared saunas for detoxing, hot, cold and Jacuzzi tubs, Chun Gi To Volcanic ball for a sensation like acupressure, Himalayan Salt rooms to meditate in and an Igloo Ice sauna (self-explanatory).
The rooms offer a wide range of benefits, including; detoxification, weight loss, improvement of skin tone and elasticity, relief of high blood pressure and headaches and many more. Other delights include lunch and evening buffets, bodywork, gym, KARAOKE, a “Hoi An Light Garden” and in-house cinema, all don’t require changing out of your funky uniform provided at the entrance. You can easily stay all day. There are also multiple areas for kids to play and interact, making this a very family-friendly place.
- Address: 27 Pham Ngoc Thach Street, Ward 6, District 3
- Hours: daily from 8 am to 11 pm
- Bookings: drop-ins are welcome. Their website has an appointment option, but it does not work
- Cost: the original Jjim Jil Bang is 200,000 VND for in week mornings; massages and facials are between 400,000 and 550,000 VND
- Happy hour: 20% off Jjim Jil Bang on Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and Monday – Sunday: 6 p.m. to 11 p.m
MiuMiu is a well-established brand offering inexpensive quality services. The spa offers traditional Vietnamese massage and facials at a low price while maintaining a lovely ambiance. There are five different locations to choose from, all of them in District 1. Be careful about their locations, since there are often other spas sharing the same name that do not belong to this brand.
- Address: 90 Le Thi Hong Gam Street, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1
- Hours: daily 9:30 am to 11:30 pm
- Pricing: 200,000 – 600,000 VND for treatments. Packages start at 650,000 VND
- Booking: the website has an accessible booking screen
These spas provide a deluxe experience while remaining affordable. And if you are looking for other ultimate ways to relax, check out these yoga and wellness studios in Saigon!