Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the website Inside Vietnam, under the domain name ‘insidevietnam.travel’. Users should read these Terms and Conditions carefully and fully before browsing Inside Vietnam website.
By pursuing the navigation on Inside Vietnam website you, as user, accept automatically to the current Terms and Conditions, if you disagree with them please refrain from using this website.
The User, also named “you” and “your” refers to the person who has access to this website and compliant to the Vinad Media LTD’s terms and conditions. The Company “Vinad Media LTD”, also named “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. The “Parties”, refers to both the User and the Company.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural and capitalization are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
You may access Inside Vietnam’s Content for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. Hereafter referred to as the “Content” all images, pictures, drawings, graphics, videos, text, links, posts, messages, emails, music, software, technology and all other materials and content made available by Vinad Media LTD, its affiliates enterprises, licensors or service providers.
Inside Vietnam relies on royalty-free image gallery Shutterstock, according to Shutterstock Terms of Service, credit attributions is not required in connection with any other use of Images out of news reporting. Vinad Media LTD holds a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use, modify and reproduce said Content worldwide, in perpetuity, as expressly permitted by the applicable license.
Excluding the aforementioned above, Inside Vietnam either has the permission of the respective content creators to publish, distribute or even modify their content material or holds all intellectual property over the content material, reserving all rights.
Users are not authorized to:
1. Reproduce, republish, modify, create derivative works, distribute, sell, rent, market, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, or otherwise use the Inside Vietnam’s Content except as necessary to enable you to enjoy the website as provided by Vinad Media LTD.
2. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree not to (and to not allow any third party to):
- Use the trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features or any copyright or other proprietary rights associated with Inside Vietnam for any purpose without the express written consent of Vinad Media LTD;
- register, attempt to register, or assist anyone else to register any trademark, trade name, serve marks, logos, domain name and other distinctive brand features, copyrights or other proprietary rights associated with Inside Vietnam; or
- remove, obscure, or alter any notice of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right appearing in or on any item included with Inside Vietnam.
NON RESPONSIBILITY DISCLAIMER
Parts of Inside Vietnam offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website through a Facebook approved plugin. Vinad Media LTD does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Nonetheless, users subject to Facebook terms and conditions by using the aforementioned widget.
Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Vinad Media TLD, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Vinad Media LTD shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Vinad Media LTD a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in the Inside Vietnam Platform in any and all forms, formats or media.
HYPERLINK TO OUR CONTENT
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to Inside Vietnam in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to our Content or to other Website information so long as the link:
- Is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Vinad Media LTD; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to Vinad Media LTD at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of Inside Vietnam’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
Vinad Media LTD reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time.
By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Vinad Media LTD hereby expressly excludes any liability for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, compensatory loss or damage incurred by any User in connection with Inside Vietnam or any Content, or in connection with the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of the Website, or any Content, any websites linked thereto and any materials posted thereon, or made available thereby, including, without limitation, any liability for: loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business, loss of income or revenue, loss of, or damage to, data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time, and/or any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.